top of page

Seasonal Camping

Need to Know Questions about Seasonal Camping

What is required to have a seasonal site?

  • Photo ID with a permanent address,

  • Trailer registration with matching address, &

  • Proof of insurance with a minimum $1 million liability.

Are there any fees in addition to the seasonal camping fees?

  • Other than the yearly seasonal fees, there are fees for any additional seasons vehicle passes (swipe cards), sewage pumping, and winter storage, as required for each.

Are there sewage hookups?

  • No, there are not any direct sewage hookups.

  • You can, however, purchase sewage pumping services or use your own portable holding carts to transfer your sewage to the sewage dumping area.

Do you have a waiting list for available sites?

  • All of our sites are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. If you’re interested in a site, we recommend you call us regularly as there is NO waiting list. We do list available sites on our website but this information may not always be up to date. Availability to change daily.

  • For up-to-date information, please call the Conservation Area Clerk at 519-951-6181 x367 or the gatehouse at 519-951-6181 x357.

What electrical service options are offered at FCA?

  • There are 15 amp, 30 amp, and 50 amp serviced sites.

bottom of page